The customization tool allows you to make color changes in your theme
Drive Medical 12005KD-1 Padded Seat Transfer Bench
- Brand : Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Model # : 12005KD-1
- UPC : 822383225555
- Availability : Out Of Stock
Featuring a comfortable cushioned seat and sturdy backrest, this lightweight aluminum transfer bench by Drive Medical is both comfortable and versatile. With unique "Dual Column" extension legs, you can adjust the height in 1/2" increments and the seat back adjusts without tools. The bench comes with a new "A" frame design composed of 1" aluminum frame that is light, sturdy and corrosion resistant. Extra suction cups provide additional stability and tool-free assembly will make your life even easier.Features and Benefits
- Height adjusts in 1/2" increments with unique "Dual Column" extension legs
- Comfortable cushioned seat and backrest
- Tool-free assembly of back, legs, and arm
- New pinch-free cover allows for push pins to be depressed without pinching fingers
- A-frame construction provides stability
- Actual Product Weight: 11.75 lbs
- Outside Legs Depth: 19.75"
- Outside Legs Width: 29"
- Overall Product Height: 17.75"
- Overall Product Length: 19.75"
- Overall Product Width: 29"
- Primary Product Color: Gray
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 24"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.75"-21.75"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12005kd-1
|Overall Product Length||19.75"|
|Overall Product Width||29"|
|Overall Product Height||17.75"|
|Actual Product Weight||11.75 lbs|
|Product Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
|Primary Product Material||Aluminum|
|Primary Product Color||Gray|
|Product Assembly||Basic Assembly Required|
|Product Installation||No Installation Required|
|Product Warranty Info||Limited Lifetime|
|Proposition 65 Warning||Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.|