The customization tool allows you to make color changes in your theme
Drive Medical 13069 Plastic Top Overbed Table
- Brand : Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Model # : 13069
- UPC : 822383178790
- Availability : In Stock
The Overbed Table with Plastic Top from Drive Medical gives you a stable surface for eating, working or entertainment. The height of the durable tabletop is infinitely adjustable and can be angled to place it in the ideal position for you. Plus, the plastic top will never crack or peel like laminated table tops. It even has convenient areas for placing drinks and a lip around the edge to contain spills. And the Overbed Table's caster wheels make it easy to maneuver.Features and Benefits
- Plastic top is durable, easy to clean, and has a raised edge to contain spills
- Table surface won't crack or peel and includes two areas for placing drinks
- Table top can be raised or lowered in settings between 29"-42" with light upward pressure
- Tabletop locks securely when height adjustment handle is released
- Swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability
- Strong "H" base provides security and stability
- Comes in only four parts for quick and easy assembly
- Actual Product Weight: 20.24 lbs
- Base Depth: 13"
- Base Width: 29"
- Overall Product Height: 29"
- Overall Product Length: 29"
- Overall Product Width: 15"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
- Tabletop Depth: 15"
- Tabletop Height: 29"-42"
- Tabletop Width: 28"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13069
|Overall Product Length||29"|
|Overall Product Width||15"|
|Overall Product Height||29"|
|Actual Product Weight||20.24 lbs|
|Product Weight Capacity||50 lbs|
|Primary Product Material||Steel|
|Primary Product Color||Silver Vein|
|Product Assembly||Basic Assembly Required|
|Product Installation||No Installation Required|
|Product Warranty Info||Limited Lifetime|
|Proposition 65 Warning||Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.|