Returns & Refunds
MedicalEquipmentOnSale.com RMA (Returns Merchandise Authorization), Fee Schedule, Disclaimers, Policies & Procedures Details:
Please note we are a manufacturer direct reseller/distributor and all policies and procedures are dictated by the manufacturers .....
MedicalequipmentOnSale.com has customer service reps to assist you with your purchase, however.... It is solely the customers responsibility to order the correct item(s) to accommodate their specific needs. Consulting with your doctor is highly recommended.
Return Authorization must be obtained in advance and no returns will be accepted without an RMA# clearly written on your return label.
No return of any kind will be accepted after fourteen (14) calendar days from the purchase date and shipped back within 30 days shipped freight prepaid insured for items value.
ALL Goods accepted for credit upon return will be subject to a 15% handling/restocking charge and all transportation charges must be prepaid by customer and insured to cover the purchase price. For approved orders being returned for exchange in color, size, etc. the restocking fee will be reduced to 10% and return shipping cost is the buyers responsibility and must be insured for items purchase price amount.
Any returns after the 14 day period mentioned above will be decided on a case by base basis depending product, situation, and subject to a fee ranging from 25-50% restocking fee, plus a minimum of $25 processing.
Custom-made goods cannot be returned under any circumstances.
In no case are goods to be returned without first obtaining an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number from the seller and all return instruction from the seller followed.
Return authorization number (RMA#) must be marked on the outside label of the box and shipped back (Insured) to the manufacturer to an address the seller will advise when provides the actual RMA#.
All freight charges including the 1st way from warehouse to the customers will not be credited or refunded.
Credit will be issued for any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to the manufacturers error, and if all items on the invoice are being returned.
All returns must be received back new, unused, in original packaging and able to be sold as NEW for any credit to be issued.
Bath products are not returnable due to sanitary reasons.
New or Unused Power Products Shipped to Residential Addresses
- New or unused power products that have been shipped to a residential address can be returned within 15 days from invoice date and a 25% restocking fee will apply. The internet customer is responsible for ensuring that the product is new, unused and in saleable condition.
- The internet customer is responsible for packaging as to ensure that the product is not damaged during return shipping. Drive will arrange for return shipping with a freight carrier of their choice.
- Freight charges and the restocking fee will be billed directly to the internet customers credit card.
- Used items are not eligible for return and are covered under their respective warranties.
Product Damaged in Shipping
- If a product is received damaged, the bill of lading for truck shipments or UPS manifest for smaller packages must be marked “Damaged”.
- By marking the product damaged and immediately contacting info@MedicalEquipmentOnSale.com immediately upon receipt will significantly reduce the time it takes to receive full credit.
- Within seven (7) days of the original receipt, the internet customer should inspect suspect items and contact info@MedicalEquipmentOnSale.com so seller can contact Drive’s Returns Department to report the damage.
- Drive will then issue an RMA, notify the shipper to arrange for an inspection and pick-up, and process a replacement order.
- Replacement orders will be billed to the customer’s account and a credit will be issued based on the carriers’ findings.
How to Submit a Return
- In order to expedite a return, please contact the Returns Department at info@MedicalEquipmentOnSale.com for a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Drive and the seller cannot accept any unauthorized return without a previously issued RMA.
- When requesting an RMA, please provide the E-mailed Representative with your customer account number, purchase order, model, serial number (if applicable) quantity, reason for return and a valid email address; RMA’s expire after 10 days of issuance.
- Upon receiving an RMA# we will advise the return shipping address.
- Most manufacturers offer warranties on most products to protect customers if damage should occur after use. There are several types of warranties.
- Many products are covered under a limited lifetime warranty. The limited lifetime warranty applies to non-wearable parts, such as broken welds. Wearable parts, such as seat cushions, wheels and brakes, are not covered under the limited lifetime warranty.
- Many of our products have specific warranties that cover replacement parts for extended periods of time. However, most products are warranted for 60 days after invoice date. For the first 60 days after invoice date, Drive reserves the right to ship a part to repair the product, ship a replacement product or issue full credit for the return of the product.
- Drive reserves the right to require the defective product be returned to Drive. Replacement product will be shipped immediately, invoiced and later credited after the defective product is received. Drive will issue a return shipping label within the first 30 days of the invoice date.
Although the information and recommendations within this website are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, MedicalequipmentOnSale.com (&it's subsidiaries) makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use. In no event will MedicalequipmentOnSale.com (&it's subsidiaries) be responsible for damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from the use of or reliance upon information from this site or the products to which the information refers. Customer agrees to hold harmless, MedicalequipmentOnSale.com and its subsidiaries, from any liability relating to any injury, sale, information, equipment or purchase.
MedicalequipmentOnSale.com (&it's subsidiaries) does not warrant the accuracy or timeliness of the data / materials on this site and has no liability for any errors or omissions in the materials.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF ANY OTHER NATURE ARE MADE HEREUNDER WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCTS TO WHICH INFORMATION REFERS. BY MAKING A PURCHASE FROM OUR WEBSITE, THE CUSTOMER IS CONFIRMING THEIR UNDERSTANDING, AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF ALL RMA, Fee Schedule, Disclaimers, Policies& Procedures.